The automatic (bi-parting/single slide) model SLA-250 door operators as manufactured by Access Entry Pty Ltd are to
be electrically approved for 230v-240v, fully housed in an extruded aluminium housing of Height 140mm x Width 165
mm and must comply with all BCA requirements for automatic door operators.
The equipment shall incorporate the following features:
- Drive – Super-torque H section steel reinforced timing belt design
- Motor - Continuously rated brush-less, heavy duty DC motor capable of 24 hour operation with power
consumption of 80w and carry a minimum two year warranty.
- Door Weights – Maximum weight per single leaf being 160kg or combined weight up to 250kg.
- Gear Box – Maintenance free, beveled worm drive gearbox, including Anti- shock dynamic braking to provide
smooth and effective breaking.
- Track – Replaceable long life, for whisper quiet operation.
- Actuation & Safety – 2 x IXIO-DT1 combination Radar & Infrared sensors for maximum safety/protection.
Automatic reversing if obstruction during closing sequence with fully adjustable sensitivity settings.
- Controller - Solid state automatic self-learning microprocessor controller with Safety reverse/stop with delay
including low speed, continuous retry after obstruction, prior to resuming normal operation.
- Standard Interface ability - Security, FIP, BMS.
- Monitored battery backup failsafe. As per BCA Regulations, doors drive fully open automatically on power
failure/fire alarm (integration by others). Failsafe must consists of: Auto Mode will provide up to ½ hour of
continuous operation, Lock Mode will provide up to 200 operations or up to 3 days secure locking.
Doors automatically return to original function mode when power resumes or fire signal is deactivated.
- Door Type (Options)
Hanger Brackets including machined mounting/spacer blocks to suit aluminium framed doors
Hanger Brackets including top clamp rails to suit frameless glass doors (10,12 &15mm glass)
Electric locking – selectable option of Failsafe or Fail-Secure, including battery backup.
P2 emergency/afterhours Egress button compliant with BCA & AS5007-2007
Standard SK2 entry key switch (can be master keyed by client).
- Special entry
Card reader (by security contractor)
Swipe Card (by security contractors)
- Control Functions
Standard – M4 four position rotary switch/selector
Optional- SK4 four position security key switch (can be master keyed by client).
- Warranties – Access Entry/Gilgen SLA-250 Door Operator is to be covered by a two (2) year parts and twelve
(12) month labour warranty.
- Maintenance- The operator is to be safety inspected and maintained in accordance with AS5007-2007, i.e.
three periodic log book entries per annum, by qualified technicians. Contact 1800 555 900 for safety/service