The automatic (bi-parting/single slide) model SLX-V Heavy Duty door operators as supplied by Access Entry Pty Ltd
are to be electrically approved for 230/240v, Steel formed housing Height 200mm and Width 240mm with interlocking
aluminium fascia Height 204mm and must comply with all BCA requirements for automatic door operators.
The equipment shall incorporate the following features:
- Drive – Super-torque 15mm H section steel reinforced timing belt design
- Motor - Continuously rated, brush-less heavy duty DC motor, capable of 24 hour operation with power
consumption of 280w and carry a minimum two year warranty
- Door Weight Options – Max. weight: single leaf 240kg, bi parting 150kg/leaf, single leaf with booster
400kg, bi parting 240kg/leaf.
- Gear Box - Self Lubricating fully sealed maintenance free gearbox. Minimum two year warranty.
- Track – Heavy Duty Replaceable long life operation.
- Actuation & Safety – 2 x IXIO-DT1 combination Radar & Infrared sensors for maximum safety/protection.
Automatic reversing if obstruction during closing sequence with fully adjustable sensitivity settings.
- Controller - Solid state automatic self-learning microprocessor controller with Safety reverse/stop with delay
including low speed, continuous retry after obstruction, prior to resuming normal operation.
- Standard Interface ability - Security, FIP, BMS.
- Monitored battery backed failsafe. As per BCA Regulations, doors drive fully open automatically on power
failure/fire alarm (integration by others). Failsafe must consists of: Auto Mode will provide up to 1 hour of
continuous operation. Lock Mode will provide up to 250 operations and/or up to 7 days secure locking. Doors
automatically return to original function mode when power resumes or fire signal is deactivated
- Door Type (Options)
Hanger Brackets to suit fire doors, aluminium, steel, or wooden framed doors
Hanger Brackets to suit frameless glass doors up to 19mm (brackets supplied by Access Entry )
Electric locking – selectable option, of Failsafe or Fail-Secure, including battery backup and compliant with
BCA & Emergency or after hours egress P2 push button
Standard SK2 entry key switch (can be master keyed by client).
- Special entry
Card reader (by security contractor)
Swipe Card (by security contractors)
- Control Functions
Standard- SK4- four position security key switch (can be master keyed by client).
- Warranties – Access Entry/Gilgen SLX-V Heavy Duty Door Operator is to be covered by a two (2) year parts
and twelve (12) month labour warranty. All Warranties to take effect upon practical completion.
- Maintenance - The operator is to be safety inspected and maintained in accordance with AS5007-2007, i.e.
three periodic log book entries per annum, by qualified technicians. Contact 1800 555 900 for safety/service