The automatic (bi-parting/single slide) model SLX-300 door operators as manufactured by Access Entry Pty Ltd are to
be electrically approved for 230/240v, fully housed in an extruded aluminium housing of Height 140mm x Width 165mm
and must comply with all BCA requirements for automatic door operators and tested to AS5007-2007.
SLX300 automatic door operator features
- Drive - Super-torque H section steel reinforced timing belt design
- Motor - Continuously rated, brush-less heavy duty DC motor, capable of 24 hour operation with power
consumption of 280w and carry a minimum two year warranty.
- Door Weights – Maximum weight per single leaf 200kg or combined weight up to 300kg.
- Gear Box - Self Lubricating fully sealed maintenance free gearbox. Minimum two year warranty.
- Track – Replaceable long life, for whisper quiet operation.
- Actuation & Safety – 2 x IXIO-DT1 combination Radar & Infrared sensors for maximum safety/protection.
Automatic reversing if obstruction during closing sequence with fully adjustable sensitivity settings.
- Controller - Solid state automatic self-learning microprocessor controller with Safety reverse/stop with delay
including low speed, continuous retry after obstruction, prior to resuming normal operation.
- Standard Interface ability - Security, FIP, BMS.
- Monitored battery backed failsafe. As per BCA Regulations, doors drive fully open automatically on power
failure/fire alarm (integration by others). Failsafe must consists of: Auto Mode will provide up to ½ hour of
continuous operation, Lock Mode will provide up to 200 operations or up to 3 days secure locking.
Doors automatically return to original function mode when power resumes or fire signal is deactivated.
- Door Type (Options)
Hanger Brackets including machined mounting/spacer blocks to suit aluminium framed doors
Hanger Brackets including top clamp rails to suit frameless glass doors (10, 12 &15mm glass)
Electric locking – selectable option, of Failsafe or Fail-Secure, including battery backup
P2 emergency/afterhours Egress button and compliant with BCA & AS5007-2007
Standard SK2 entry key switch (can be master keyed by client).
- Special entry
Card reader (by security contractor)
Swipe Card (by security contractors)
- Control Functions
Standard- SK4- four position security key switch (can be master keyed by client).
Optional – M4 four position rotary switch/selector
- Warranties – Access Entry/Gilgen SLX-300 Door Operator is to be covered by a two (2) year parts and twelve
(12) month labour warranty.
- Maintenance - The operator is to be safety inspected and maintained in accordance with AS5007-2007, i.e.
three periodic log book entries per annum, by qualified technicians. Contact 1800 555 900 for safety/service